Our clients are a combination of New Zealand companies contemplating entry into Australia; here already, wondering why they’re not further ahead; or established in Australia and looking to work with a company that truly “speaks” trans Tasman.
With expertise and contacts on both sides of the Tasman, we help NZ firms:
- Develop Australian brand & marketing strategy.
- Conduct detailed, first hand and industry specific local marketing intelligence and insight.
- Create the best positioning for New Zealand brands to Australian audiences (to customers, investors, stakeholders).
- Assist with identifying Australian advisors, boards and key contacts in this challenging market.
- Access comprehensive services beyond marketing, through exceptional partner firms.
- Understand the lay of the land prior to entering Australia.
- Provide on-the-ground assistance to implement your Australian marketing plans.
With an ex New Zealander as Founder and Managing Director, Bella Katz is the first point of call for many New Zealand firms in Australia. Read her weekly column in The New Zealand Herald, fortnightly column in Fairfax’s Stuff and monthly articles in BusinessPlus magazine.