The big lesson to come out of conversations with NZ leaders is that despite the geographic closeness and shared DNA of the Kiwi and Aussies cultures, when it comes to business we are pretty different. Understanding those differences is what gives New Zealand exporters an advantage in Australia. Coming in unprepared can destroy chances, even for those brands already successful in New Zealand.
- Jeremy Moon – founder & CEO, Icebreaker
- Elizabeth Barbalich – founder, Antipodes Nature
- Annabel Langbein – creative director & founder, Annabel Langbein Media
- Stuart Norris – co-owner, Magic Memories
- Margie Milich – director, Sabatini
- Leah Fisher – co-founder, TakeON!
- Ian Cooper – head of global sales & marketing, Modtec Industries