While many consultants leave you with a fat report nobody reads, we provide concrete solutions plus resources to deliver them.
The questions we ask:
- Is your strategy based on deep insight into your customers’ needs?
- Does your marketing strategy support the business strategy?
- Does the activity reach the right customers?
- Do you have support from across the business?
- Is marketing successfully represented at executive and board level?
- How often do you talk to your customers and find out first hand what they think of you?
- How are you tracking the successes and failures of your marketing?
Armed with the right marketing strategy, do you have the resources to implement it yourself or do you need help?